Fire

Two hours…. Love….. Lust…. Greed.

I only had 2 hours left… Before I left for Munich...  When I saw her….. Love at first sight….. She was the most beautiful…., Most vibrant…. I had ever met….  In my whole life.

I was burning inside…. With love and lust…. I undressed her….  Shape of an angel., … With rose coloured breasts…. One can only see and feel…. In one's own dreams…. I was 30…. Burning with lust… Burning with greed….. Shapes and colors…. Attracted me….  Regardless creed… Regardless breed.

I made love….. For two full hours…. Kissed her breasts…. Kissed her lips…. Embraced her figure… Crept into her… Soul and heart… Just the way…. A teenager would do.., With an angel…. Love…. Lust….. Greed…. Climax

She embraced…. The fire…. Building within…. For two full hours…. She failed…. I bade.. Good bye…. I promised…. To be back…. Sooner or later...Tears down my cheeks.

40 years passed…. I failed…. To see her again…. Will never….  See her again…. She is on fire…. Oceans apart…. I am burning….. Still alive…. Victor Hugo… Napoleon Bonaparte…  Within their graves….. Hunchback of Notre Dame.

Post a Comment

[blogger]

MKRdezign

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget